Sunday, April 13, 2008

RESET

If you visited here before today, you might remember a course that began in Seattle, stopped in Banff, then proceded thru Glacier, Yellowstone, and Teton National Parks.

This is a reset / reschedule / reorganization posting.

See, the weather is going to be painfully cold and wet in Banff. Glacier National Park won't be open until a week after I want to pass thru it. There is no advantage to restarting my trip after my friends' wedding in Banff.

So what we're gonna do is drive the car from Seattle to Banff on Friday, May 30. We'll attend the wedding on May 31. We'll drive home on Sunday, June 1. I'll leave from Seattle to do my trip on Monday, June 2.

I'll reorganize the route and stopping points in subsequent blog entries. Lots of this will be highway because I'm shortening the trip by one day, but I've scheduled one whole day in Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. Yes, I know I could spend a week there.

No comments: