Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A few things.

1) I hate Ed's Panasonic Lumix camera for this type of work. Too small to operate with gloved hands and the exposure setting - viewing screen aren't fast enough for shooting pics at 85 mph with your free hand. Of course, my full sized Canon wouldn't work either for this kinda shot.....

2) This trip would be a lot easier and lighter if I wasn't playing transport for 50# of medical supplies, climatic clothes changes, and the heavy steel things I'm giving to my brother.

3) The CamelBak hydration kit has been a wonder, as usual.

4) The odd little tank bag thing I built works pretty well, but the upper Pelican case is difficult to open while I'm flyin' down the freeway. That's even if I use both hands.

5) Tiger ears make people talk to you.

No comments: