Saturday, June 7, 2008

The last day into Dallas.

Most of the good pics are already up. My last day made the long run into Dallas from Colorado City, CO. Scenery? Not much. Fun? None. Heat. Boredom. Winds. 100F in the Texas panhandle. Strong winds can be seen in the last photos. Yes, I was riding in a straight line. There's no wonder why this kind of trip is intimidating for newer folk. There's no wonder why few are prone to try. It's not "fun" when you get to this part of the journey.

When I arrived in Dallas, I was SPENT. Gone, done, finito'. I'm just getting back to the land of the non-zombie some 20 hours later. Thankfully Ed landed in DFW today. I feel so much better with him here.



















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fun trip!Except the Texas part, anyway. I've done that trip a few times in a car, I imagine it's only more mind numbing on a MC, if that's possible. The ears are quite dashing on you.

Roobeedoo said...

At last Blogger is letting me comment on this blog! We love the ears - hope the nice policeman loved them too! What an amazing trip!