Monday, June 2, 2008

Finally doing it.

After all the planning, I'm finally doing it.

I left the house at about 9:35 this morning (according to Ed). Here are a few shots from my departure and the excitement of eastern Washington. (Washington is called the Evergreen State, but Ed and I nicknamed it the "mostly brown" state when we went to Banff last weekend)

360 miles to Wallace, Idaho. That's where I expected to ride to on my first day. I got slightly sore, but when I took my full dose of steroids this morning I knew it wouldn't be too bad. Travel time was only about 6.5 hours. I really didn't want to overdo it and run myself flat. Tomorrow is about the same length day.






Eastern Washington.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your trip.
Idaho, that makes me laugh.
I ask Ray where potatos are from so he will say it. I then respond with "I know you are but where are the potatos from?"
I'm such a juvenile.

Anonymous said...

Yes you are! But it is so much fun being a juvy. I can't wait to see you and Ray this coming weekend. Andre and I will be at Sam's party on Sat and then maybe we can all have another get-together.